7 ways to be properly healthy in the mind and body* (*According to me)
A healthy list I don't always do all of these things every day. But when I do, it feels good.
- Drink lots of water. I forget to do this sometimes.
- Take a little break/sleep through the day to recharge. (Some call them naps. I call it a short Zzzz.)
- Take a two hour break from technology and screens every day.
- Switch your phone off at night.
- Don't check your phone in the morning until you've had breakfast.
- Actually have breakfast!
- Stretch. Them hamstrings get tight.
These are just mine. What are yours? Leave them in the comments below.
Photo Credit: eliot.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]