The Zestology Review Of The Year: Best bits n’ stuff #94
It's been almost two years since I started Zestology: The Podcast. It's been an amazing and fun journey. Today the podcast is a special end of year show bringing together my favourite guests this year. You can click here for that, or scroll down and see some pics.
Interviewing Sinitta at her house in London. Yes she has a TV studio in her house.
Dave Asprey talking me through his supplement stack on stage in London, before chugging them all down at once.
Honestly Healthy's Natasha Corrett. We recorded a fun podcast at hers in West London. The alkaline diet suits her, right?
Me and Luke Storey, aka The Life Stylist recording a podcast at our Zestology Live event in LA in October. An awesome trip with a good work/play balance :)
Me in the Zestology studio. 2017 was also the year I launched my Patron program. If you enjoy the podcast and you fancy being a part of the community, click for more. There are some awesome rewards including getting the $300 Zestology Challenge for free.
So you have seen some of the pics, now listen to the highlights of these and so many more interviews.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
Best bits of:
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k with author Sarah Knight [1:50]
- Zestology Live: Feeling good and achieving more. Recorded live in London [4:19]
- Improve your memory and learn to speed-read with acclaimed memory expert Jim Kwik [9:48]
- Outstanding connections and awesome relationships with author, presenter and pitch doctor Paul Boross [11:45]
- Life with no filter: Yoga Girl and Instagram celeb Rachel Brathen [14:35]
- Living a long healthy life with bestselling Taoist author Daniel Reid [19:50]
- Bulletproof Biohacking Conference [26:13]
- Gretchen Rubin on experiments in the pursuit of happiness and good habits [32:11]
- How to find your inner caveman (or cavewoman) with author and BBC presenter Tim Samuels [37:33]
- Iceman Wim Hof on tapping into the power of mind and body [40:59]
- The art of risk taking with author Kayt Sukel [43:41]
- Honestly Healthy’s Natasha Corrett. Healthy food doesn’t have to be boring, and nor does life [48:18]
- Uri Geller. Mind-bending and spoon-bending [54:50]
- Hacking jet lag with Todd White at the Bulletproof Biohacking Conference [1:01:42]
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]