Body Language - Elizabeth Kunhke #110
Body Language expert Elizabeth Kunhke gave me a fantastic interview. She's so much fun.
- Ever wondered about Donald Trump's body language?
- What about the body language differences between him and Vladimir Putin?
- And how on earth can you communicate non-verbally to get what you want?
Elizabeth wrote the huge global best-seller Body Language for Dummies, so she knows a thing or two about this topic.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The Swiss' body language [4:00]
- How the book, Body Language for Dummies came to be [5:42]
- The importance of non-verbal communication [11:13]
- Donald Trump's body language [13:06]
- How to manage your body language when the stakes are high [17:34]
- Progressive muscle relaxation [21:30]
- The confident body language [24:10]
- About Putin and keeping your face still [25:46]
- How to spot if somebody is lying [33:10]
- Body language of attraction [37:50]
- The triangle gaze [41:11]
- Be kind to one another [43:55]
For more information
- Body Language: Learn how to read others and communicate with confidence
- Communication Skills For Dummies
Zestology podcast is supported by this delish stuff in the pic below. Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.. (Pic taken on my balcony. I have a feeling the pic would have been a lot better if I hadn't guzzled half my coffee before taking the picture.)
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]