Can music really make you happier? Dr. Stephen Simpson #135
He's back. Friend of the show and full of wisdom - Dr. Stephen Simpson is today on Zestology 🍊 and we are talking the surprising effects of music, and how it can help you to chill and feel happier WARNING: You might want to fire up a new Spotify playlist after listening to this.
Dr. Stephen Simpson is an Elite Performance Coach, medical doctor, and NLP expert who specialises in a fascinating field. He's developed the niche of helping poker players win more money. He also has released his own music with a twist...
Have fun, and enjoy listening...
When you listen you'll hear
- What is heart rate variability training [1:55]
- Dr. Stephen's morning routine [4:48]
- The kind of music Dr. Stephen use [6:11]
- Music helps you move into trance [10:58]
- Music is a gateway to flow and its other benefits [11:52]
- Why is resonance a good thing? [16:50]
- Using music to anchor a certain emotion [25:30]
- We are in control of our thoughts [33:05]
- Meditation and mindfulness [34:07]
For more information
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]