Improve your memory and learn to speed-read with acclaimed memory expert Jim Kwik #50
I love reading and books and learning. I'm a book geek, definitely, but it just doesn't seem like there's the time. I often manage a book a week, but what if it could be more? When I do read I love it and if you want some book recommendations then check out my special book club blog here. I'm wondering whether we can all up our reading and learning rate. That's where today's guest comes in.
- Would you like to learn more, but just can't find the time?
- Would you like to remember more? And remember stuff better?
- Are you interested in remembering every single person's name that you ever meet?
- And lots more cool learning tricks
Today on Zestology podcast, I'm thrilled to get to grips with speed-reading, and remember more with world memory expert Jim Kwik. Jim has shared the stage with luminaries such as the Dalai Lama and Richard Branson, and is a highly sought after coach and trainer, with clients that include Nike, Zappos, Virgin, Fox Studios, Harvard University, and many more.
On today's show, you will learn how to
- Speed read
- Remember more
- Control your state
- Add years to your life and life to your years
Not bad, eh? Come on over to the blog to listen now, or search Zestology on iTunes anytime.
When you listen you'll hear:
- How can average people improve memory [2:02]
- Four keys to learning faster [3:20]
- Forgetting about limitations [5:37]
- There are no good or bad memories [8:45]
- Learn as if you're going to teach [11:13]
- Don't learn without remembering [19:29]
- One idea can change your life [21:33]
- Double or triple your reading speed [24:55]
- Tips on brain hacking [26:15]
- Digital dementia [34:53]
- 10 Steps to unlocking your superhero memory [36:22]
- Taking responsibility [41:24]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Happy reading and enjoy. I'd love to know what you think of this podcast and Jim's special speed-reading technique. Click reply or leave a message in the iTunes Comments and I'll mention it on the podcast.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]