Movement, posture, getting naked - Aaron Alexander #132
Yep, I've had problems with a dodgy back in the past too. Ever heard of Align Therapy? Aaron Alexander is awesome, and occasionally just slightly inappropriate. (You'll hear this in the first few minutes of the podcast).
Also - is "sitting the new smoking"? Aaron answers the question on today's show.
The link between physicality and what's going on in the mind
I totally subscribe to this. I know when I'm relaxed, happy, stress-free, my body works better too. Want more of this vibe?
Listen on to find out more...
When you listen you'll hear
- The link between physicality and what's going on in the mind [1:59]
- The way that we move affects the way we think and feel [3:52]
- How to make quick and easy adjustment to posture [10:20]
- How are you sitting? [14:00]
- You are the product of your momentary movement [16:15]
- Movement, energy and vitality [17:00]
- We are all reflections of our culture [19:45]
- Aaron Alexander's biggest success story [20:25]
- Find something that you can pour yourself into [22:23]
- Getting barefoot and spending time on the ground [25:08]
For more information
How getting naked helps your back
Hmm, hard to explain in this post. But, as I recently discovered, getting naked can help your back pain and general well-being levels. Aaron's got some fascinating thoughts on this. You need to listen to the podcast for this bit I think.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]