How to improve your life with NLP, meditation and hypnosis, recorded live in London with Tony Wrighton #34
Millions use NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) every day, and I've trained to the highest level in it. It's the basis for my books, audiobooks and underpins much of what we do on Zestology too. But what the hell is NLP - apart from a strange and slightly confusing name - and how could you use it now? I recently made a conference speech about Zestology, meditation and the power of NLP. So this week’s Zestology podcast was recorded live at the NLP Talks event in Central London. My musings were basically a series of stories from my life and how NLP has shaped it, changed it and improved it.
The event also included the best heckle I've ever had! Listen out at around 16 minutes on the podcast for this random shout out from the crowd.
If you'd like any of the following, then listen on for my personal experiences of NLP.
- Feel happier or more confident.
- Inspire others.
- Get creative (and build a cool sidecar like the one in the pic at the bottom of this blog. Not sure anyone could actually fit in that though...)
- Improve your presentation skills.
- Feel motivated towards something coming up in the future.
- Achieve different goals.
- Be more persuasive.
- Improve at sport
- Get over a phobia.
Remember the podcast available to listen to right now, or whenever is convenient, on iTunes or at the link below. You can subscribe to get all the podcasts delivered direct to you every week.
Show notes (for reference - or if you want to skip to the most important bits).
- Using your powers and skills for good [5:40]
- The most persuasive word in the world [8:00]
- Do what works [11:42]
- Becoming ill in the jungle [13:00]
- Escaping the screens [16:10]
- Switching off for 2 hours a day [18:50]
- Meditation and hypnosis [20:50]
- The value of sleep health and hygiene [22:05]
- Blue blocking glasses [23:55]
- Quantified self [25:30]
For more information
Big thanks to NLP Talks for letting me use the speech. If you are inspired to learn more about NLP or train in NLP, then check out their courses coming up, and train with the guy who invented NLP - Dr Richard Bandler. Links below.
- Train in NLP and become an NLP Licensed Practitioner (next training May 2016)
- The Best You Seminars (Including Inspiring People Talks evenings)
- Win a free ticket to The Best You Exhibition
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]