Outstanding connections and awesome relationships with author, presenter and pitch doctor Paul Boross #54
Coming up: Looking at how to...
- Get round the 10,000 hour rule
- Crack gags like a stand-up comedian
- Use the power of sport to inspire
- Have a number one hit single (!)
- And have more FUN in your life
Today's Zestology podcast guest is indeed awesome. If you're interested in living with more energy, vitality and motivation and having more fun along the way, you might want to take a listen. Paul Boross has had a number one hit in the charts in Britain, Australia and around the world. He's presented prime time TV shows, been a stand-up comedian for ten years, and now coaches people as The Pitch Doctor. Amongst other things, as you'll hear...
Listen on, to start cultivating better relationships, making winning a habit, and even creating that number one track.
When you listen you'll hear:
- If you can dream it, you can achieve it [5:14]
- Element of bravery [6:13]
- How to crack gags like a comedian [12:00]
- Common traits of achievers [10:03]
- Getting around the 10,000 hours rule [13:10]
- One thing you can't fake [16:33]
- Using sport to inspire [21:25]
- If you have a hammer, everything is a nail [25:08]
- How to make winning a habit [28:48]
- Connect with people [35:04]
- The Perfect Pitch [37:40]
- Distraction lowers I.Q. [41:55]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus." button_text="Use code TONY for 30% off" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]