Natural talent v Hard work. What’s more important? With the Personality Hackers #77
Straight off the bat, today's podcast guests have an awesome name. The Personality Hackers. I love the idea of hacking into anything, so if they can help me hack my personality, so much the better. The Personality Hackers are Joel Mark Witt & Antonia Dodge. Coming up today.
- What's more important - natural talent or hard work?
- How to deal with negative feedback (this is good)
- How to find your flow state
- How to show up happier, more resourceful and more energy
- How to be sure that you are on the right path
- AND... How to hack into your personality and be more effective...
And lots more, of course.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- What is Personality Hacker? [01:33]
- How to deal with negative feedback? [02:45]
- The connection between negative feedback and polarizing content [06:54]
- What is “Are you sure?” button? [08:25]
- The importance of acceptance [10:05]
- Why loving yourself is a virtue? [13:17]
- The 10, 000 hour rule [19:50]
- What is system’s thinking? [21:19]
- Where does natural talent come from? [22:05]
- The importance of figuring out what your flow state is [28:10]
- Living in your own reality [29:52]
For more information
- Personality Hacker
- Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson
- Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]