Gretchen Rubin on experiments in the pursuit of happiness and good habits #65
Gretchen Rubin is a big name and an awesome guest for Zestology podcast. She's the author of several blockbuster New York Times bestsellers. She has an enormous readership, both in print and online, and her books have sold more than two million copies worldwide, in more than thirty languages. So I spoke to her on this podcast about upgrading some of our habits. Like:
- How to read more
- How to get over decision fatigue
- And how to pass the toothpaste test (we basically invented this during the podcast)
Good habits help you to make better decisions, as it turns out. So click below to listen to Gretchen help you upgrade your habits.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Being honest and vulnerable [02:06]
- The best way of conveying an idea to people [04:10]
- Are you a finisher or an opener? [09:37]
- How to read more? [18:19]
- Best habit strategy [25:40]
- How habit strategies work? [28:12]
- What is decision fatigue? [33:58]
- The personality framework [39:30]
For more information
- Gretchen Rubin
- Reading Better Than Before
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin Podcast
- Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It by Gary Taubes
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]