Relationship skills - John Gray #118
How do you achieve true love in today's chaotic world? John Gray has appeared repeatedly on Oprah, as well as on The Dr. Oz Show, TODAY, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, etc. He knows his stuff. It was a pleasure to hang out with the world's best selling non-fiction author of all time in our special live event, and his stuff is perfect for the Zestology themes of energy, vitality and motivation.
If you're in for some spot on, no-holds barred relationship advice. Also on the podcast, you'll find out what we got up to afterwards with John when we went out to dinner, what an evening.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- John talks about relationships, hormones and supplementation [5:32]
- Distance in relationships [14:18]
- Developing a soulmate relationship [29:27]
- The importance of trust and confidence [32:55]
- The impact of digital life on the modern man and woman [45:38]
- How can you trust a man again? [56:24]
- Three kinds of love that build masculinity and femininity [1:04:02]
- Does online dating work? [1:05:16]
- Passion happens when you have distance [1:06:30]
- Beyond Mars and Venus: Relationship Skills for Today’s Complex World [1:09:21]
For more information
- Beyond Mars and Venus: Relationship Skills for Today’s Complex World
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]