Sleep - James Swanwick #108
James Swanwick specialises in sleep gadgets, helping us to get to sleep, sleep deeper and importantly the really annoying bit of getting back to sleep when you wake up in the middle of the night and then are wide awake. So today: How to protect yourself from blue light in the evenings and revolutionise your sleep and health, and do it whilst looking (relatively) cool at the same time!
James also talks about energy, clarity, and reads a book a day. What! How?
James and I have got a scary amount in common so there was plenty to chat about. James Swanwick presents his own podcast - The James Swanwick Show and you can check out all his sleep stuff at swanwicksleep.com.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The blue light-blocking glasses business of James Swanwick [2:22]
- We're not designed for light at night [7:08]
- Binaural beats to induce sleep [12:57]
- James Swanwick's meditation challenges [17:28]
- The benefits of reframing the mind [30:07]
- Silk sleepmask for better sleep [32:00]
- The relaxing effects of Magnesium [32:27]
- Exposure to natural sunlight for better sleep [32:59]
- Exercise in the morning for better sleep [33:41]
- Speed reading & the art of reading a book a day [38:05]
For more information
Stream by clicking below
This podcast is supported by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). This week's recommendation - drizzle the Brain Octane (called Upgraded Octane Oil in the UK) over your salads for an extra energy kick. Well I do it anyway... If you use the Zestology code do let me know, be great to hear from you - click reply to this email.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]