The anti-guru is back - Sarah Knight #119
The author of the brilliant best-selling book - The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k. I keep seeing people reading this book all over London. It's been a huge hit for Sarah. The interview contained such amusing parts as the four categories of potential F*** giving. Then she wrote the book - Get Your Sh*t Together: How to stop worrying about what you should do so you can finish what you need to do and start doing what you want to do. Now she's moved to the Dominican Republic, recorded a viral TEDx talk, and had a crazy Zestology-inspired coincidence. All of which is good podcast topic material.
Potty-mouthed Sarah Knight specialises in best-selling books with vaguely naughty words in the title. And she's decidedly anti-guru. She's perfect for Zestology.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Sarah Knight's viral TEDx talk [2:21]
- Sarah's Zestology-inspired coincidence experience [5:30]
- The concept of not giving a f**k [10:19]
- Being honest, polite and direct in a nice way [13:08]
- What's going on with Sarah in the Dominican Republic? [18:09]
- The tyranny of always wanting more [27:14]
- How Sarah Knight managed her anxiety during her TEDx talk [28:49]
- The importance of getting eight hours of sleep [40:39]
For more information
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]