The Art of Charm with podcast host and coach Jordan Harbinger #51
How do you turn the ordinary you, into an extraordinary person of value? Today's Zestology guest might well help us answer that. He's a BIG name in the world of podcasting. Jordan Harbinger is the voice behind top show, The Art of Charm, where he shares experiences and laughs with interesting people around the world. Due to his work with various governments and NGOs, Jordan has spent several years abroad in Europe and the developing world, speaks several languages, and has been kidnapped — twice. He’ll tell you the only reason he’s still alive and kicking is because of his ability to talk his way into (and out of) just about any type of situation. And today we cover these main topics.
- What is charm? And how can we be more charming?
- The one productivity tip that Jordan uses every day to keep his email under control.
- How do you turn your passions into your calling?
- How might you infuse your choices with meaning and excitement?
When you listen you'll hear:
- How to manage relationships [2:00]
- Why E-mail is no longer urgent [11:54]
- Is there a common theme for charm [13:10]
- Becoming a valuable person [15:01]
- The idea of creating value and communicating it [15:23]
- Your network has a value in and of itself [17:23]
- Stop thinking "What's in it for me?" [21:27]
- Essence of the Art of Charm [26:04]
- Non-verbal communication is more important than verbal communication [27:01]
- Delegate and relegate non-verbal communication [27:44]
- How habit becomes default [28:58]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus." button_text="Use code TONY for 30% off" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]