Winning gold medals with Rio 2016 paralympian Matt Formston #59
Matt Formston is an Australian cyclist who holds a World Record, a World Cup Gold medal, and is a reigning world champion in cycling - while legally blind. When he’s not winning gold medals, he’s scuba diving, surfing, and works as a top salesman for a Fortune 500 IT company. Is there anything this man can’t do? He's a totally inspiring individual, and preparing for the Rio 2016 Paralympics.
On this podcast.
- How to deal with stress before a big game/meeting/day
- How to super-charge your motivation, and find an extra gear?
- How to live without fear and achieve a bucket load of cool stuff
- How to be gold-medal standard in whatever you do.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Everything is about perspective [2:50]
- Getting on with life [7:00]
- Finding the motivation to push a little harder [8:05]
- The ‘self-preservation’ gene [9:35]
- The Oz Tandem [11:07]
- Breaking a world record [15:45]
- The power of visualization [19:15]
- Compartmentalizing [26:06]
- Surround yourself with positive energy [33:02]
- Focusing on the ‘99%’ [35:50]
- Creating and layering experience [40:00]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]