Your best night's sleep ever? And other wellness musings with Lifestylist Luke Storey #69
If you could cram as many crazy biohacking techniques for feeling optimal into one day as possible, what would you do? It's time for another fun podcast episode with my buddy, The LifeStylist Luke Storey.
If you are interested in biohacking and trying out different techniques for mind and body, today's show is for you. With a special focus on sleep.
This is the third time Luke has been on the show - he's very entertaining, knowledgeable and has also become a good friend.
- Unusual solutions for getting better sleep. (Warning - one of these involves sellotaping something to your forehead)
- Why electric blankets are way bad for you.
- Supplements for more focus
- Why a cold bath might be the best thing you could do for yourself
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Luke’s latest life hacks [04:50]
- Why is an ice bath good for you? [09:30]
- The Delta Sleeper device [18:30]
- The difference between good and bad magnetic fields [22:20]
- Is Bluetooth bad for you? [24:40]
- What supplements is Luke taking? [26:50]
- What is Pine Pollen? [28:05]
- Benefits of Pine Pollen [30:55]
- What is elk antler extract and what it does? [32:20]
- Is Modafinil good for you? [35:30]
- The importance of optimizing your sleep [39:42]
For more information
- Luke Storey
- The Trick to Money Is Having Some by Stuart Wilde
- Zestology: LA adventures. Hacking your life with cutting edge techniques with The LifeStylist Luke Storey #36
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
[simple_text_ad headline="LEARN NLP WITH TONY AND DR. STEPHEN SIMPSON" message="Finally learn NLP and hack your mind to focus better, think clearer, and (the biggie!) create extra time in your day. This course uses the skills of NLP to put down the tech and supercharge your focus. Use code TONY for 30% off" button_text="Find out more about unplugging" button_url="https://www.iwanttounplug.com/p/unplug-tech-distraction" button_color="#FC5E18" new_tab="true"]